The big full-time project I've been doing for the past 13 months just went on unexpected indefinite hiatus, so I'm actively looking for contracting work. I have over 20 years of experience in web and internet services development. I'm potentially interested in projects in these categories, especially for non-profit and educational organizations:
- Back-end Data Management using Python
- Back-end web development with Drupal
- devOps, server setup/maintenance including AWS Cloud services
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, DyanamoDB, MongoDB)
- Flask or Django Site/Application/API development
- Information Architecture & Project Management
I'm also potentially interested in full-time-ish (I work ~30hours/week,) remote-only (or remote-mostly) job opportunities with really interesting organizations or companies doing cool things to make the world a better place.
Have a look at my resume, and my LinkedIn Profile.
Write me at maxwellbpearl at gmail dot com.